Twitter

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Things Fall Apart

Things fall apart, it is a simple fact of this world.  Sometimes we find ourselves falling apart in our own minds, sometimes our worlds come crumbling down around us--sometimes we have to truly break to put the pieces back together. I heard once that during military training soldiers to be are broken down to be built back up into better soldiers.  Is the same true for the world we live in?  I've found that every time I reach an emotional breakdown I can get back up, but am I changed? Does it make you stronger?

I'm listening to Matchbox Twenty's "Exile on Mainstream" right now and I have to say I really enjoy the majority of these songs.  I think I myself and am an exile from society.

I finished watching Sucker Punch and I have to say it was a good movie.  It might not be something the typical movie goer would enjoy as it was definitely different.  I found the plot to be different from any movie I've seen and I have to say I enjoy the uniqueness.  I won't go as far as to say original as it is pointed out just about anything can be inspired from something else.  Even as writers we pull from all of our experiences without even realizing it. 

I went to sleep last night at 5 in the morning again, next thing I know I wake up at 10 and am wide awake, but I don't get up instead I close my eyes and end up sleeping for 4 more hours.  Oh well.  Life keeps on passing by and one of these days I'm going to learn how to manage my time.

Now I am going to go relax, satisfied I kept up with my quote for blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment