Twitter

Monday, July 25, 2011

An Email to Myself

Dear Jim,
 
Ever since I decided to set up email posting via blogger yesterday I have been wanting to try it out.  It seems like an interesting concept, though at the same time very similar to the actual posting of such things. 
 
I also set up text posting though I'm not quite sure how to use it to its fullest as I always use twitter, which serves the same purpose.
 
Life carries on much as it has done for a while, though I feel the clouds themselves have no power over me.  I have to say I enjoy the rain, especially a light rain when it truly indicates how alive you feel.  The pouring rain isn't so bad even when you get caught without an umbrella, after all you may get soaked with bad emotions but you still get the chance to dry later.  Discomfort like that and in life is only temporary, unless of course you decide that it is more.
 
I've been listening to Wizard's First Rule via audiobook lately, and I have to say I enjoy it when I don't always feel the desire to read as my poor eyes aren't what they used to be.  My ears aren't that great either, but they are always open even when I am about to drift off into sleep.  We can close our eyes to the horrors of the world, and we can try to cover our ears, though bad things can still seep through the cracks we cannot seal.
 
I am living in the year 2011, but it feels as if I've been living in 2004 for about 7 years now.  Perhaps I broke a mirror and it trapped me in a time where I did not want to change who I was.  Every year I grow older to the outside world, yet inside I still feel much the same.  Life changes and I feel as if I haven't noticed the changes within me changing with the seasons. 
 
I finally did what I had been meaning to do, just say down and got it over with--and it didn't even take as long as previously imagined.  I'm just happy to have gotten it done, and now for a few moments of peace & prosperity.  I hope to talk to again dear Jim, I'll keep you posted on how everything in life is going.
 
Sincerely You,
James Travers Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment