Twitter

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 3: the end of the world as we know it?

I seem to find myself very unpopular today and I'm not sure why.  Yesterday I found myself in great conversations and now it seems like everyone has fallen off the face of the earth.  Ever have days where you feel like you are just invisible?

I hate to say it but I need people and today...I have no people, but what I don't understand is why that happens?  I can't find anyone at all to talk to, everyone must be out living their lives, while I was stuck at home again.  It wasn't a productive day yet again as my job hunting friend did not show up nor did he even text me to tell me what was going on.  So...it looks like I'm going to have to start doing things on my own, scary as it might be to someone like myself who is just a little bit co-dependent.

I played Mario Kart, again, and won a few stars though I am now having some trouble gaining the stars in the last two cups.  I really want them, but I'm also getting my butt handed to me.

Why did I get up early this morning?  It all doesn't make sense now and maybe I should just have gone back to bed.  I might be getting a job however, I had a good lead that I was supposed to further...today, but I'm not sure if I want to take the leap.  A job is a job when you need money, but I doubt I will find happiness even there.

The blog seems a bit more downgraded compared to my other ones, I guess I am just a little bit off and maybe there is some signal to the rest of the world to avoid me. 

I'm not sure how I want to spend the rest of my night, perhaps the night will decide for me eventually.  Still...just waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment