Twitter

Friday, July 15, 2011

Serenity

Today was a good day, it rained in point of fact, and for some reason I don't feel so depressed when it rains--go figure.

I didn't end up watching a movie as I had planned but I have the feeling I will finish the one I was watching when I lie down tonight.  Life has a way of showing you your guardian angels when you need it (this is a reference to the movie Sucker Punch) in many different ways.  I truly feel at peace on a day like today.

I don't even care about being productive and I don't even care about emotions.  I'm purely rational today.  My reason has been locked away for a while and it is time to think a bit more.

I can live within my own mind, and I can deal with reality when I need to.  But the question is why let it worry me?  Worrying about it never made it any simpler nor easier.  In fact it probably multiplied the problem immensely.

I worked a bit on this blog last night and once again got it to where I liked.  Added a title to the actual photo, put 3 ads on instead of the one.  The ads are interesting as they seem to change often.  Almost wish I could have clicked on a few of them (forbidden!).

Write now I am just listening to music and mellowing--I think I will keep mellowing a bit more, thank you and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment