Twitter

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bonus Blog

I've been playing around with my blog for a while today and it made me feel very productive.  Rediscovering my passion for writing has really started the wheels turning again, and I'm really enjoying playing around on blogger with all the different options and features.

I added to the about me feature and even posted one of my favorite photos of myself.  I tried writing several bios and after several attempts ended up with the current one I have--it is still a little rough around the edges.

I'm having a little trouble with the twitter app--when opening twitpics it opens them in the small box provided for tweets and I was hoping it would open in an external window instead.  I may have to search for a new twitter gadget. 

Another thing I added was google adsense, which means I can make cash off the advertisements provided when people visit them.  I'm not allowed to actually click on them myself, so hopefully I won't accidentally do so.  It would be nice to earn a little cash, even if I made $1 I think I would be happy.

Right now instead of forming another blog just for reviews I think I may experiment with a few reviews here on this blog and see where I want to take it.  The sky is the limit.

I think it would be a dream job to be a professional blogger however, so thankfully I'm trying this out, and I'm considering opening up a facebook account just to advertise for the blog and to try to get people reading. 

I'm curious as to how long it will take before I start showing up in search engines.  Time will tell I'm sure, until then I'm just going to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment