Twitter

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shiny Redemption

I love technology but hate it when that same technology fails.  I now remind myself never to update my IOS or Itunes.  Updates are not supposed to make your ipod crash and cause you to lose all of your files.  That was just what happened to mine and after I could not get it out of recovery mode on my computer.  I actually had to use a different computer to get it to finally work after several hours of frustration.  I wasn't even considering jailbreaking my ipod before, but after this bad experience it looks like it might be a good fit.

Life marches on otherwise, nothing that exciting to report as of today--it was a rainy day and I ended up watching one of my favorite movies while also chilling out and just relaxing.  The time for action, however; is fast approaching.  I feel I am all out of thoughts today really.

Last night I spent chatting with a good friend as I re added all the apps I had lost.  I put everything back the way it was pretty much--aside from the music collection that I will now how to rebuild.  I have Pandora Radio in the meantime.

Today I am committed to being lazy, though I might just read a little bit.

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." 
 J.R.R. Tolkien (The Fellowship of the Ring)

No comments:

Post a Comment