Twitter

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Keeping up

Day 4 of blogging and I have to say I'm starting to enjoy doing it--it gives me something to focus my mind on and the freedom to do whatever I want.  I put some pictures of my dog, Duke, up today and maybe tomorrow I'll add some photos of my turtle--who knows.  The sky is the limit.

So far while I am sure I haven't formulated much of an audience I've still put up a way to subscribe via email and I've also put up twitter integration.  It makes it feel a whole lot sharper and more personal.  I'm probably going to add much more--but as the saying so Rome wasn't built in a day.  All great things come with time.

So like hasn't been what I've dreamed of up to this point, there is still time to make great changes--to develop, to evolve into the person I want to be.

The world creates many obstacles, but mountains can be moved...and if not moved right away they tend to erode overtime anyways.

Today has been uneventful, got up, been sitting and watching an Indiana Jones marathon on TV, and doing other odd things.  Cleaned the back deck as it needed to be cleaned.  Yesterday the lawn was cut and I discovered a bounty of grasshoppers.  I caught a few and then passed them on to a very hungry and thankful turtle. 

I'm considering putting up an ad here on my site to discover if I could make any money from blogging.  Even if I made just one dollar that would be very cool.  Right now I'm going to add some gadgets and see if I can improve on the layout a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment