Twitter

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Waning of an Overexhausted Mind

It seems I have been struck down all of a sudden with the feeling of overwhelming depression.  I feel it is important for me to document these cases as they occur to better understand the fluctuation of my moods. 
 
The thing is my brain is a very funny thing sometimes and I don't understand it at all when if fall into this mood with not anything truly setting me off.  When I hit a period of constant depressing thoughts I often fall into total oblivion within myself, eventually the only thing that can bring me out of it is something resembling a nervous breakdown.  After I hit that very low point I tend to snap back into a better mood very quickly.
 
My mind often feels as if there has been a fog placed over it where it is impossible to truly think clearly.  Writing has become one of the clearest ways I've found to force thought.
 
I'm very tired today, my mind especially and I feel like I need to go to bed very early.  I don't want to go to bed but I'm not sure I have much choice with my zombie-like feelings.
 
I'm not sure if anyone will even read this or want to reply to it--but if you do I thank you in advance for your compassion.
 
Good night everyone, it is my hope that I will be more of myself tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment