Twitter

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just a Day

It seems my gmail inbox has been filling up with email notifications from twitter and livejournal, and I have to say I kinda like it.  It's nice being able to have conversations with random people and I've already met so many wonderful people; who I hope to form closer bonds with.  I love it so much here I am writing about it.
 
I didn't sleep so well last night and played Siege Hero until I got totally stuck on a level where I can't seem to even win at all, let alone get the gold crown.  Beat the first half of it anyways and it is very much like Angry Birds, though I didn't have to pay a cent for it.  I love getting free Ipod apps of note.  Some I've paid for I don't even play that much.  But, as I was saying I didn't sleep so well and found myself lying in bed even though despite having taken melatonin.  Sometimes it makes me very drowsy and sometimes it has no effect whatsoever.
 
I woke up late, again, and I'm parents came for a visit.  It is always nice seeing them and we went out to Wendy's and then to a couple shops around town--I didn't buy anything and the heat got to me and made me feel a bit ill.  I hate hot days like that.
 
After the trip around town we came back to my house and watched Unknown, which I found to be enjoyable though it still didn't have as much action as Taken, which is what I heard one review said it had more than.  Good movie, after that I convinced them to watch an episode of Deadliest Warrior, I think they liked it--it was the George Washington vs. Napoleon episode.  I enjoyed it too as I hadn't seen it.
 
Now I am just chilling and thinking.  I'm feeling like everyone is busy tonight as twitter just isn't as hopping as usual.  That gives me time to catch up with livejournal.  My strategy is I reply to most comments my LJ inbox tells me about and then I go through popping up entries that seem like I could leave a nice comment on, then I try to make as many comments of note I can.  I'd like to apologize to any LJ friends I've missed so far, I really like leaving comments and being involved in the conversation. 
 
The journey of self-discovery continues, sometimes I learn things about myself that surprise me as different people tend to show me another side to me, or bring out different personality traits.  I most times respond to the emotions around me and I generally start feeling whatever emotion it is.  Not sure if that makes sense or not.
 
Tomorrow I've gotta call the boss man and find out if I work a week from now or a couple of days.  Again I'm dedicated to just making my money and going home as this is a job, not a career.  One of these days I will be lucky enough to get a career, I just hope it doesn't take me 10 years. 
 
I'd like to conclude by saying, not every day is full of bliss, but the majority of my days aren't filled with sorrow either.  Alot of days are just days, and living with depression at times that is what I am lucky enough to get.  I do enjoy when things go my way, when I have power over my own destiny or can help shape the world around me, but some days I've just gotta go with the flow, let chance or fate decide and hope with all my heart that my boat doesn't flip over. So goes life.

No comments:

Post a Comment