Twitter

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Browncoat For Life

I'm trying to write this from a different email account--hopefully it will work out well.
 
I've been doing a lot of thinking as of late, more passive than active thinking.  I've been wondering whatever happened to all those moments that have passed me by.  I have trouble remembering a year ago, let alone more, but sometimes things come along that remind me.  Sometimes we miss out on moments and all we can do is let go of the past in order to move on.  I've been robbed of emotions lately ever since I decided not to feel as depressed I haven't worried or even cared really about anything.  I still have desires unfulfilled, but they can't hurt me as they once could as I'm living more for the moment.
 
I still have a very vivid imagination despite not writing as much as I once did, and I still like writing emails even though I rarely do anymore.  I'm on an island within myself just going where I need to go for me.  I go with the flow for the most part, at least until the flow starts actually getting to me.  So far the flow hasn't went all that many places, but I hope adventures will come.
 
I still hold on to hope for things to go the way I want--so far I haven't gotten everything I've wanted but I've been content with everything I have.  I want to rock the boat a little bit, and maybe I just will.

No comments:

Post a Comment