Twitter

Sunday, September 18, 2011

#ZombieApocalpyse

There are some mornings I just wake up and hope for a Zombie Apocalypse, but at the same time I feel I am unprepared for such an occurrence.  I'm constantly trying to formulate a plan in the case for a possible zombie invasion.
 
I know that it may be unlikely but it could still happen--I definitely need to put a plan in place and read the Zombie Survival Guide one more time. I've contemplated taking over  a storage area and raiding the contents of said storage facility if such an attack happens.  I've took into account that many of the other areas such as Wal-Mart or other grocery stores will be looted and it will be in my best interest to avoid human raiders just as much as zombies.  I think perhaps it is time to get a zombie survival video game....
 
I wrote one blog entry already, but I felt the strong desire to write another tonight.  I'm feeling a bit lonely and a bit isolated from the world.  I hate feeling so isolated but I've choose to become this way as I don't go out that often, have people over, don't like to talk on the phone, I do love to write and email or even blog--but I've gotten so bad at it that people rarely talk to me. Perhaps I'm already avoiding people like they are zombies.
 
This weekend was far too short as previously stated and I didn't spend my time very well.  I've probably had more fun at work sadly than I've had at home.  My life isn't too extraordinary lately and I just want things to be shaken up a little bit.  The days when I can act young and stupid are rapidly disappearing and I've probably spent too much time acting like a square lol.
 
I know that even if I got everything I ever wanted I would probably still be unhappy and want more--I've learned however to enjoy the little things and to be satisfied at least with what I have.  Sometimes however on days like that everything I have seems a bit too boring.
 
Life is life and I'm going to keep on living--but I refuse to become a zombie at least until I get that fatal zombie bite during the zombie apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment