Twitter

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weekending

I haven't been active with the blogging in the past few days and this is something I regret.  I like keep up with my thoughts usually but this week has been longer than I expected, two of the days were just simply exhausting.  Friday was however a good day and I just needed to chill out after I got home.
 
This week was busy, oh so busy and technology often failed, which made things way harder than they should have been.  Work is better than it ever was, despite being busy.  I feel confident in my position and though it isn't my ideal I'm still attempting to perform to the best of my ability, when before I was just trying to make it buy.  I work to live, I don't live to work--but a hard days work can still be satisfying when I feel like I gave it my all.
 
My nights have all turned into a blur between being tired and just losing track of time.  During the day I got to talk with some returning customers and I ever got invited to a movie night, which I am more than happy to go to at some point. 
 
Today is Saturday and marks the beginning of a three day weekend, care of Labor Day! I get another day of rest and recorvery for my leg muscles that have to get readjusted to standing for long preiods of time.
 
My back started randomly hurting yesterday and it concerns me as I've never gotten any back pain and it was a sharp pain originating in my left shoulder blade.
 
This weekend I'm going to rest and relax and look at see if there are any new jobs out there in the area.  A lot of apps are going on sale or for free in the ipod app store so I'm going to conclude this blog with a few of my current recommendations:
 
RobotSockets~a free tetris like game where you attempt to connect robot arms to rack up a score.
 
Zombie Highway~a free driving game where you try to knock zombies off your moving car by shooting them or sideswiping them into various obstacles.
 
Meernotes~an interesting note application
 
Thorn~a dugeon crawler with zombie chopping action and a time limit.
 
Flare~a video app for those who have an ipod 4th gen or an Iphone with video.
 
That is all, hope everyone has a good labor day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment