Twitter

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blah

It seems I've fallen out of blogging for the most part.  I think perhaps I've just been procrastinating as the want/need to write hasn't been stirring in me as much as it was previously.  I'm saddest to see that I've lost touch with people on Livejournal as well, not to mention everyone I've already lost touch with in the real world.  I've still been tweeting and trying to keep in touch with people via that service--but honestly I am already slipping with a few good friends on there too.  I don't like not talking to people, but perhaps I haven't been in the mood for much conversation.
 
I've attacked work head on, really trying to do well, and trying to push myself to be a better mercenary for the company that identifies me just as a plain number.  That's what major businesses are good for after all--I'm only as useful to them as long as I keep making them money, which I do so well they outa give me a gold star.  I'm honing my customer service skills and I'm biding my time as I check the want ads periodically while keeping my ear to the ground.  Long days are afoot and they tend to be mentally tiring sometimes and I just have to do everything I can do just to recharge my batteries on a daily basis.
 
I feel sad for the friends I've lost along the way so far--I realize I can be anti-social sometimes so I know the blame rests on my shoulders.
 
This weekend has been a wash--I'm not even sure I can call it a weekend as it is supposed to be two days and only felt like two hours--I'll admit I slept in til 10 today and 8 yesterday (lol stupid days I wake up when I don't desire to)
 
My life hasn't been so exciting--the highlights have been watching the Deadliest Warrior season finale of Vampires vs Zombies and playing random games on my ipod while generally just trying to keep my sanity intact.  I'm a little crazy to begin with I think but I don't need the gentlement in those fancy white coats to come knocking on my door.
 
I'm not sure if anyone will even read this but I love getting email, so if any of you out there decide you need an email penpal feel free to drop me a line: quixotichaven@gmail.com, feel free to even play with me a little bit and make me guess who it is and where I know you from.
 
I think life forgot me at some point....or at least that is what I would have used to say...actually I realize life really doesn't care about me or my plans--I've just got to make due with what I got and with a little luck and a little hope that great things will eventually come my way.
 
I've got most of the things I need in life, but definitely not everything I want nor the things I need for true fulfillment within my heart of hearts.  I do appreciate those things I do have and I appreciate the things I've loved and lost.
 
Life is said to be about the journey, not always about the destination--but with that journey sometimes you have rocky roads and cloudy skies and sometimes it feels like rain follows you where you go--we all have different paths and forks we can take down our path in life so we have control to an extent of what happens, the rest is up to fate. 
 
I'm someone who believes in karma, that if I do good things for the right reasons eventually all that good energy will come back around.  There are some days that I sincerely hope that is true.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment