Twitter

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monday, Tuesday

I haven't been blogging as much and I feel a little bad about it.  Haven't been keeping up on LJ, so I'm sorry to my dear friends who have been missing out on my lovely comments.
 
I will eventually get better as things level out a bit more, and when I learn to manage my time a bit better.  Today marked the beginning of the second week of me being back to work.  It is starting to get better.  Work is work of course, but it isn't as tiring as it was.  I'm still getting used to the heat however and not having as much free time.
 
Twitter is still my social media friend, and I've put my tweets up here on LJ, for those curious to see. 
 
Had a long talk with my uncle tonight explaining netflix, and it was nice talking to him as me and him used to be pretty close while I was growing up.
 
I sadly feel sleepy and it is only about 8:30 p.m.
 
I'm going to find something to do, eventually however I will feel like writing more--perhaps on the weekend.
 
My last weekend was good and I ended up watching a lot of movies, which is always good :-) Bye for now all you friends out there who are still listening, I still apologize for not reading as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment