Twitter

Monday, September 19, 2011

Rain

It was a rainy, dreary day.  Some days I just hate Mondays and today was a very good reminder of that.  Work was busy as I just wasn't in the right mindset to handle it.
 
I was also reminded today why I want so bad to get out of this place as someone came through who was a relative of someone I went to high school with, which reminded me of how successful many of my friends from highschool are who didn't even attend college.  If I'd have gotten into the job market right out of high school I think I would have been in a better job situation by now.
 
On the flip side if I'd not went to college I would not be who I am now, who is someone I am actually starting to like.  I really need to find a work I love, whatever that work may be--I'm just not sure what I want to do however.
 
I wish I was on some tropical island somewhere just chilling out sipping fruity alcoholic drinks lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment